Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Paintings!



Hi all, I just posted new paintings to my Etsy store.  I have more to post but supposedly Etsy recommends that you only post a few at a time.  Paintings come up in searches in chronological order so the newest ones will be pulled first.  I will most likely post more later this week, possibly in batches so hopefully someone will do a search and one of my paintings will show up!  I am really learning so much about starting a new small business and have been studying up on the best ways to market your products.  It is amazing how much free information is out there for everyone to access.  I find people so generous both with their time and knowledge.  It really blows me away.  Here are some pics of my new stuff.  Hope you enjoy and as always thanks for the support!

No comments: