Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What am I doing?

Maybe I feel this way because I have been under the weather for a few days with a cold but I have been feeling very lost lately.  Not sure what I my goals are with my painting.  Do I really care if I sell any?  Would I stop if I didn't?  I don't think so.  I do feel like something important is missing in my life when I don't create something, anything.  Not sure what other artists do when they get to this point but the only thing I could think to do this weekend was to organize my studio a little.  It does make finding my supplies a lot easier when I can actually see them!

Before I caught this cold from my husband (thanks Eli)I had been experimenting with other techniques.  I am getting kind of bored with what I have been doing for now and need to do something new.  But as usual when I first start out the paintings look like crap and I hate them.  But I will keep plugging away.  I'm sure once I am back to my old self I will have a breakthrough and will  have something new to show all of you.  Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: