Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Friday, June 13, 2014

Etsy, you frustrate me

I have been reading up on how to get noticed on Etsy lately since I have had my site up for about 2 years and have only sold 3 pieces and got a one commissioned piece from it. Why?  Is it my work?  Is it my photography? My keywords? My SEO?  It is super frustrating.  I constantly read up on best practices for Etsy and try to follow all of their suggestions but it really hasn't made much of a difference as far as sales.  I try to renew listings every week.  I try to even post new pieces every week since Etsy brings up searches chronologically.  I tried following all the information I have on which keywords will bring me the most visits.  I am even a member of quite a few Etsy teams.  My local, CREST (Capital Region Etsy Street Team) has been great and really helpful.
But so far, nothing.  I honestly am not really sure what to do or where to go from here.  
If anyone out there is willing to visit my page and give me their thoughts I would be forever grateful.
www.etsy.com/shop/painterpaige

No comments: