Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I am Maruca Design featured artist this week

I was excited to learn that PainterPaige would be the featured artist on Maruca Design this week.  I thought it would be a fun idea to try something new to get my name out there and when they asked for fans to submit their art for consideration, I thought what the heck.  Its a great way to expand my reach and to do something different besides Etsy and local shows.  This is the year for me to try new things, to really try to expand my business.  This is just the first new opportunity for me this year, with a few more exciting opportunities to come.  More on that later.

I honestly love Maruca Design purses and own five of them.  The designs are really fun, they last forever and for me come in the perfect sizes.  My friend Nina bought me my first one and I have been in love with them ever since.


Head over to http://marucadesign.com/something-special/to see my artist bio and some of my work.




No comments: