Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Takoma Park Street Festival

The Takoma Park Street Festival was just this last Sunday.  I haven't done this show since I stopped selling my floorcloths over 5 years ago.  The festival was spectacular.  One of the best I have been to this year.  And I actually did great. 
I sold one large painting, and 9 smaller collage pieces.  YAH.  Even though it was HOT on Sunday, the place was jam packed most of the day and people looked to be buying.  I thought the selection of vendors were excellent and I actually had to restrain myself from buying up jewelry

and spending every last penny I made.  This show is definitely on my list for next year.  It was by far the best show I've had since I started selling my paintings.  



No comments: