Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Missing in Action

Hi all, its been quite a while since I posted to my blog.  I seem to get the winter blues where I really hibernate and have trouble keeping up with things.  I sort of lose my mojo.  I wish I didn't but I have honestly been that way for years.
Anyway, I am back and hopefully will start posting again.  During my hibernation I have been painting quite a bit.  Changing up my style from time-to-time.  Always pushing myself to learn something new.  I get bored creating the same sort of paintings over and over again.
I just posted a bunch of new paintings onto my Etsy site. (some samples below)  I did sell one painting on Etsy a few weeks ago which was exciting.  And I am planning on selling at the Fenton Street Market again and signed up for a few shows this coming fall.  Its a crazy busy time for me right now so I didn't want to sell in the spring.
Did I mention that my oldest son, Aryeh, is graduating from the University of Maryland next week!
YAH!!  Congrats Aryeh.  We couldn't be more proud.

Anyway, as always thanks for your support and hopefully you will be seeing more of me in the next few months!









No comments: