Facebook Instagram Email Pinterest Twitter

Monday, June 23, 2014

My Society6 shop



The artwork on Society6 is created by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world.

When you buy a product from Society6, we produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist.

 I just opened up a Society6 shop with items made with my artwork.  They make it so easy to do.  Just upload your jpg in the right size and have your designs turned into all kinds of products without losing the rights to your artwork.  
I now have a shop full of tote bags, pillows, coffee mugs, skins and prints.   I just got my computer skin last week and it looks fantastic.
Here are some more samples of products available in my store.  http://society6.com/PaigeSchillerHirsch


No comments: